We help growth companies to rapidly raise money for IPOs, expansion and acquisition capital.
As an integrated firm we can support the investment directly, manage the whole process and maintain an orderly and liquid market in placed stock.
We provide additional support, advice and liquidity services for our retained brokerage clients.
Novum serves a wide range of corporate clients across a breadth of sectors with broking, fund raising, and corporate finance. Our team brings a wealth of experience to every challenge. Our aim is to ensure that every company we look after is given the best possible bespoke advice coupled with access to the equity markets and quality investors. Our core services are:
1. Fund raising which we are successful at because we understand the small cap market extremely well. We know who the potential investors are and what they are looking for.
2. Arranging meetings with high net worth individuals, private client brokers and small institutions. Our investor roadshows help to promote investor awareness and maintain liquidity in our clients shares.
3. Assisting companies to communicate with institutions and private client brokers with the help of our sales team to the benefit of both companies and shareholders.
4. Ensuring that corporate relationships with existing and target institutional investors and private client brokers are conducted in a professional manner with an honest and open dialogue.
5. Providing support, identifying liquidity and offering access to market makers.
6. Regularly delivering key events and company specific news crucial to maintaining trust between companies and their shareholders.
7. Keeping our clients informed on market trends and share price movements.
We focus on building a long term relationship between the owners and managers of growth businesses, both private and publicly quoted, and the providers of capital. Our range of capital providers, whilst including a number of the traditional long only funds, focuses on high networth and strategic investors.
We provide truly independent corporate finance advice and we are happy to work alongside other investment banks and nominated advisers. We aim to provide strategic advice across the broad range of corporate finance activities to enable management teams to build and realise equity value for themselves and their investors.
Our service includes:
Here at Novum Securities we offer a traditional, bespoke and personal stockbroking relationship to our exclusive client base.
We provide tailored investment services to professional/high net worth investors, family offices, charities and corporate entities.
As a prestigious firm we look to build and maintain lifetime, even generational relationships with our clients and their family, as we believe that long term trust is earned through dedicated hard work, excellent service and strong financial performance.
We fully underpin our commitments to excellence by delivering a strong customer focused service, strict and diligent attention to detail and by embracing the use of state of the art technology coupled with unrivalled market insight and understanding.
Our team of investment managers and sales traders are trained to the highest standards and always put our client’s objectives and needs first.
We understand that nine times out of ten, financial stability brings peace of mind, our services are built upon this foundation and it is our mission to make sure that our clients can build a stable and peaceful future both financially and emotionally. This is why we are proud to partner with Pershing Securities Limited, a subsidiary of Bank of New York Mellon which has Credit Ratings of Aa1 (Moody’s), AA- (S&P), AA+ (Fitch), AA (DBRS).
Advisory managed stockbroking
Access to corporate placing’s/fundraisings and IPO’s
Specialised small cap (AiM) advice and portfolio building
Execution only trading – access to global markets including US, Canada, Australia and Europe as well as the UK
Global Custody, Clearing and Asset Servicing via Pershing Securities Limited